The default permissions in Project Server 2002 and 2003 allow users in the Team Members group to access the Project Center page, but do not allow them to see any Project Center views or detailed Project views. Therefore, the Project Server administrator simply needs to select at least one Project Center view and at least one detailed Project view in the My Tasks category to solve this problem.
Resolution for Project Server 2002 and 2003
The Project Server administrator should complete the following steps:
1. Log into Project Web Access with administrator permissions.
2. Click Admin - Manage security.
3. Select the My Tasks category and click the Modify Category button.
4. In the Projects section, select one or more Project views that you wish Team Members to see.
5. In the Project Center Views section, select one or more Project Center views that you wish Team Members to see.
6. Click the Save Changes button.