To create a custom menu in Microsoft Project, do the following
1. Launch Microsoft Project Professional.
2. Click View - Toolbars - Customize and then select the Commands tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Categories list on the left and select the New Menu item.
4. In the Commands list on the right, click and hold the New Menu item, drag it into position on the menu bar, and then drop it.
5. Right-click on the New Menu item in the menu bar and then click in the Name field on the shortcut menu.
6. Enter a name for the new menu item and then press the Enter key on the keyboard.
7. Do not close the Customize dialog.
To add the custom Views to the new custom menu, do the following:
1. In the Customize dialog, select the All Commands category in the list of Categories on the left.
2. Scroll down the Commands list on the right until you see the ViewApply item.
3. Click and hold the ViewApply item, drag it into position on the new custom menu, and then drop it.
4. Right click on the new Apply View... menu item and then click Assign Macro from the shortcut menu.
5. In the Command field, add a space character after the word ViewApply and then type the exact name of the new View surrounded by quotation marks. For example, if the name of the custom
"View" is msPE Cost Variance, you would enter the Command field text as follows:
ViewApply "msPE Cost Variance"
6. Click the OK button.
7. Right-click on the new Apply View... menu item, assign a Name to the new menu item, and then press the Enter key.
8. Repeat steps 3-7 in this section for each custom View you wish to add to the custom menu.
9. Click the Close button.